We're excited to let you all know that Frankie is growing! And as such we have a vacancy for a part time Social and Digital Marketing Co-ordinator.
If you think this could be for you, read on....
We are looking to appoint a digital marketing co-ordinator to implement the existing digital strategy, but also contribute to future digital plans.
• Manage and grow existing social media channels through content creation, competitions and email campaigns
• Create and manage new social media campaigns that drive traffic to the website
• Keep up to date with new social media trends and implement where necessary
• Update and improve the existing website; products, blogs, etc.
• Create and implement and content strategy that drives traffic and sales
• Development and delivery of email campaigns that drive traffic to the website
• Overall optimisation of the website
• Reporting on campaigns and web analytics
Requirements of the role:
• Well versed in social media techniques
• Digitally minded
• Can demonstrate a can-do attitude
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to work on your own or part of a team
We are looking for someone who can grow with the role, bring new ideas to the table, and be a key part of the overall team.
As this is a part time role, there will be flexibility as to the hours worked. Initially the role will be between 8-12 hours per week.
If that sounds suitable for you, please apply telling us why you would be right for this role and letting us know your availability at email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE: 28th February 2019